Reckon Consulting was established by Helen Goodyear in New Zealand in 1998 and then in the Cook Islands in 2011. Now, nine years later, Reckon Consulting is still a thriving business in the Cook Islands.
Specialist skills in both software & accounting practices, together with a good understanding of the specific needs of businesses in the Cook Islands, has enabled Reckon Consulting to work very well with a large variety of business clientele over the years.
We specialise in:
- Selling Accounting, Point of Sale, Payroll, & 3rd Party software
- Full Support of all the software packages
- Point of Sale Hardware sales and support.
- Customised software installations and setups.
- Consulting and set up of office accounting systems.
- One on One staff training and support.
- Classroom training courses in Accounting Software & Microsoft Office.
- Bookkeeping for clients' monthly VAT (GST), PAYE returns & Year End. Liaising for clients with accountants and Tax Department.
- Consulting and selling 3rd party add on software to enhance clients' accounting systems for both Reckon and QuickBooks desktop and cloud based programs.
We have a broad range of clients from Government Departments, Resorts, Tourism Operators, Finance & Legal firms, Supermarkets, Petrol Stations and many other local businesses.
The business has a very good client base with strong working relationships with both new and long established businesses.