Reckon Accounts ‘Bookkeeping for VAT’ Course
This training course is designed to give you a good understanding of VAT features and processors in your Reckon Accounts Software. By the end of the course, you will be able to set up VAT in a new data file, learn how to work with VAT for your customers & suppliers, raise invoices & bills, enter bank transactions, reconcile VAT and process standard VAT reports. This training will be conducted by Helen Goodyear who is a Qualified QuickBooks & Reckon Accounts consultant and experienced trainer. Helen also sells, installs, customises and supports the products so you can be assured you will receive quality up to date training. As part of the training you will receive a course workbook which you will use to work through on the course and, on completion of the training, you will receive a certificate.
This course covers and teaches you how to:
• Understand the VAT Features in the program
• Use the VAT link on the Home Page
• Understanding ‘Cash’ and ‘Accrual’ VAT basis and how the program handles them
• Set up the correct VAT Preferences for your business
• Enter the correct data entry for income and expenses for VAT.
• Reconcile the VAT Control Account
• VAT Reports and Monthly filing to MFEM
• Tips & Techniques to save you time
Course Cost: $199 (inclusive VAT)
Course Time & Date: No current course date. More details TBA.
Supporting Reckon Accounts (QuickBooks), Point of Sale, Personal & Payroll software range.
Awarded 'Reckon Top Seller' for 2012, 2013 & 2014